You are here
- Flipkart is a an Indian e-commerce company founded in 2007
- Flipkart founded by Sachin and Binny Bansal
- Flipkart headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka
- Flipkart initially focused on books.
- Flipkart expanded its product offerings introducing products like electronic goods, Air Conditioners, Air coolers, stationery supplies, life style products and e-books
- Flipkart launched its own product range under the name "DigiFlip", offering camera bags, pen-drives, headphones, computer accessories, etc
- Flipkart in 2011 acquired websites Mime306 and Chakpak and later in 2012 it revealed it new Flyte Digital Music store which offered a legal music download service